Majora's Mask - Ikana Majora's Mask - Ikana

Great Job! I wish i could remake a song like that...

We Float By (Sneak Peek) We Float By (Sneak Peek)

i like it.

Theledge93 responds:

great! i feared it might drop too late. but i REALLY love the flow, and build up. since this is a work in progress, any suggestions?

kirby - Fountain of dreams kirby - Fountain of dreams

awesome! do you mind if i make this into a brstm for my ssbb hacks? i will give credit where it is due!

Flowstep (RK-icK) Flowstep (RK-icK)

Awesome Music

Another good job. I kept thinking of cavestory while listening. Thank you for your music.

adavism responds:

no no no no no noooo. thank you for listening and zee comment

SirenStep (RK-icK) SirenStep (RK-icK)

I found my true love

I saw this on youtube and followed it. EPIC. Well done. Give yourself a pat on the back and spank that monkey! Good show old chap!

adavism responds:

jaaahs where i really need to start putting my stuff on...just need to think of a creative way to do it.

Run or Fight? Run or Fight?

No comment necessary

I fell like stalking this guy just to hug him for all the good work he's doing on Newgrounds!

Fatality. Fatality.

EPICLYSPAZZINOUT!

Im lovin this song! "this is ma jam right here"! Such a great song. Just think: "How does he do it so well?" The answer is simple: GENIUS AT WORK!!!!!! This song inspires me to...... FIRE MA LAZER!
_____________________________________
_____________________
| BLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG GGGGHHHHH!
\____________________________________
______________________

EPICLYSPAZZINOUT!!!!!!! Serious respect to this guy, all jokes and memes aside.
This is an epic guy. When i start making a video game or anything im gonna call him and no one else! Think im playin? Well i pity you fools that think im playin!

Fuckin' Groove Fuckin' Groove

I love this song!

If u go 2 dot3dgames you can play rockout and play a guitar heroish version of this song!